Terms and conditions for "Snabbt" application.
- that your use of "Snabbt" services has never been suspended or prevented from using them at any time.
- You are not a competitor For “Snabbt”, just as you do not provide any competing product for the services provided by “Snabbt”.
- You have the full power and authority to contract and that you will not be in breach of any law or contract, and that you do not have any case law or arrest warrants or Claims with the security authorities Pledges and guarantees You acknowledge and guarantee that you will:
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations in Sweden.
- provide true and accurate information to the "Snabbt" and update it periodically.
- decline and comply with any notices sent through the "Snabbt" with respect to your use of the services provided by the application of "Snabbt".
- The service or application will be used for lawful purposes only, and the services will not be used to deliver or receive any illegal or fraudulent material.
- You will not use the service or application to cause harm, harassment, or inconvenience to anyone.
- Snabbt customer and service provider can cancel the order before starting. The request cannot be canceled after the start. As canceling the application is free for the first 3 minutes since the service provider accepted the request,
- You agree to exchange information between companies within the application regarding your executed operations and evaluate transactions with you.
- It will not obstruct the proper operation of the Snabbt application.
- The request may not be identical to what was requested and thus, "Snabbt" does not assume any responsibility.
- You will not attempt to harm the service or application in any way.
- You will maintain the password for your account or any identification method that we provide to you and provide access to your account, in a safe and confidential manner.
- You will provide us with all evidence of your identity at the discretion of " Snabbt "private".
- "Snabbt" has the right to refuse to provide the service or use the application without giving reasons. The scope of the license gives "Snabbt" a license that is not exclusive, non-transferable, non-transferable, non-sub-license and non-cancellable and that In order to obtain our services and use them only for personal purpose (not for any commercial purposes including but not limited to) according to this contract, you must:
- Not provide services, rental, rental, allocation, or resale, or distribute or sub-license these services to any third party.
- not to modify, compute, translate, summarize or create a sub-work based on decoding, Or reverse engineering the design of the Snabbt application or otherwise from identifying or attempting to identify or attempting to access the source code or the interior design of services or any text, or multimedia images (images, audios, video files), data or other The information you provide "Snabbt" or the third party of the service providers.
- Not to delete, alter, or other modification of any copyright or other official notifications contained in the services.
- Not to intentionally transfer, distribute services, or allow services to be downloaded For use other than what is specified here.
- Do not allow sharing of your username / password or other credentials to access Snabbt services.
- As part of the Snabbt service delivery policy, users and service providers are prohibited from delivering, sending, or To receive or receive the following categories of materials, products and related matters, you must allow Snabbt He sees "by opening any consignment and ensuring its integrity and compliance with the conditions. Categories are examples of products and categories, alcohol, spirits, intoxicants, wines, champagne, beer, etc." Banned animals and genders Parts of animals, blood or other fluids, weeds, prohibited seeds, plants and any other organic matter (including productive derivatives) are at risk of extinction or that are prohibited from trade in law. Pornography is pornographic material or that may constitute sexual exploitation of children. Copyright-protected materials and applications for illegal copies of books, music, movies, and any other licensed and protected materials including copyright infringements and illegal copies of applications, programs, video games, and any other licensed and protected materials such as native applications, package software, or other products that enable From sending anonymous messages to e-mail. Counterfeit and illegal goods Counterfeit goods or designs, non-celebrity signed items that usually require such a signature, forged signatures, coins, stamps, and other goods that may be illegal. The devices and mechanisms used to unlock or breach technical protection, any chips or other devices used to bypass technical protection on digital devices, including iPhone decoders. Drugs and their equipment prohibited substances, drugs, illegal drugs, and preparation equipment including herbal pills such as salvia and magic mushrooms and materials that promote the use of such products; or legal materials such as plants and herbs in a manner that requires their digestion, inhalation, or extraction of any illegal substances from them that perform the same effect as drugs or Illegal material or claiming to achieve health benefits without proof or proof. Games, gambling, lottery tickets, sports betting, memberships for gambling websites and any related content. Electronic hacking materials Evidence, directives, information and requirements that violate the law by sabotaging or allowing unlawful access to applications, programs, servers, Internet sites or any other protected property. Human organs are human organs or any parts of the body, fluids, stem cells, and fetuses. Illegal and stolen goods - Materials, products, and information that promote illegal goods or enable illegal acts to be performed; goods that you do not own or have the right to sell; goods that are produced by infringing the property rights of other parties; contraband and goods that violate import and export regulations And preamble; cars subject to transportation restrictions; goods registered in public records (such as real estate) whose transfer requires formal procedures that cannot be performed on the network. You and the customer are fully responsible for verifying that all materials you sell are legal and authorized. Illegal communication equipment, devices intended to capture free satellite signals and cables, cable broadcast decoders, encryption cards, codec card programming devices, illegal products and products that are used to modify cell phones and other equipment that is illegal under the regulations of the Communications Authority or any regulator in the country In which those goods are offered. Paranormal medications, unproven medications or substances that are marketed as a quick and effective treatment for health problems. Inappropriate goods Goods, literary materials, products, or any other materials that work to:
- Defame and defame any person or group of people based on race, country, religion, gender, or any other factor.
- Defame and defame any person or group of persons protected from defamation and defame under the prevailing law (such as the protection available to ruling families in some areas). Incitement to or encourage violent actions. Promote intolerance and hatred. Promotion of belonging to terrorist groups or other organizations prohibited by law. Promotion of revisionist theories defined by law. Contrary to prevailing ethical controls. Aggressive and criminal goods scenes, photos and criminal items such as personal belongings associated with crime or criminal acts. Precious materials Selling in bulk to minerals or rare or precious stones. Cultural materials and protected handicrafts Articles covered by the UNESCO Charter of 1970 AD regarding means of preventing and protecting the import, export and illegal transfer of ownership of cultural property or prohibited from being sold, exported or transferred according to law; Cave of 1988 and the American Cemetery Protection Act. Fireworks and dangerous materials Fireworks and related goods that are considered in the markets in which they are sold: toxic, flammable or radioactive, and materials such as gunpowder, explosives, gasoline, and propane packages. Airbag controlled merchandise; batteries containing mercury; Feron and similar refrigerants; chemical and industrial solvents; medical operations; car number plates; police and preamble equipment and law enforcement equipment; unlocking devices; medical devices; pesticides; fitness equipment and electrical stimuli Recovered material; inspection and surveillance equipment primarily used for unlawfully verbal or electronic calls or enabling unlawful eavesdropping on people and recording of their calls; government-controlled goods a Any other authorities. Traffic authorities devices, radar jammers, license plate covers, traffic lights, and other related products. Weapons Weapons Weapons, ammunition and any other material including, without limitation, concealed and difficult-to-discover hidden weapons and knives, artistic pieces, mufflers, ammunition cabinets, light machine guns, and tear gas. Aggregate selling of currencies, currencies, currencies or currencies supported by precious metals. Delivery for children of primary or intermediate school age or below that we have the right to refuse to provide service to all children under eighteen. In addition, we have the right to refuse delivery to any location in or around primary or middle schools. Misuse of the software application We totally reject any offensive language or bad behavior towards the company and / or the service we provide and / or any of our employees and / or any of the service providers working with us. If it is decided at our discretion that any customer will use offensive language for the company and / or service and / or employees and / or service providers this will lead to the closing of the customer's account permanently without refunding any amounts due. This is considered a threat to prosecute, defame or defame. Various items The following things are also prohibited: prepaid cards, gift cards, passes, financial groups (stamps, cash, etc.). Taxi services Transporting people within the city Luxurious and precious things Things worth more than 5,000SEK.
Snabbt reserves the right to seek to implement any treatments available for any breach of the delivery policy and this includes, without limitation, the right to withhold access To Snabbt Software and Services. Intellectual property rights All intellectual property rights to this application and all materials related to it or appearing on it (including any content that Snabbt By presenting or listing it, and the entire content uploaded to the application by "Snabbt" is the property of "Snabbt", and "Snabbt" has the right to dispose of this ownership however you like. You must not reproduce or permit any person, for any reason, to use or reproduce the services or any trademarks or other trade names that appear in the services. Payment Snabbt reserves the right to impose new charges on the use of the application or service, or both. If Snabbt decides to charge you a new fee, you will be informed and you will be allowed to continue or terminate the contract. You must pay the value of the services and purchases to the service provider in cash or by credit cards or through the payment methods available through the application once the service is provided to you. You are solely responsible for the failure to pay for services and purchases once received. Entitled to " We are prohibiting the customer in the event that the value due for the provided service is not paid or in the event of non-receipt of purchases by the service provider, knowing that “We are delivering” the customer’s ban until the due service fees are paid. Compensation: By agreeing to the corresponding user terms and use The application or service, you agree to defend "Snabbt" and its affiliated companies and its licensors and every official of its officials and managers and other users, employees, lawyers and agents and not to harm them and absolve them of any claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including the fees B and attorneys' costs arising out of or related to the following:
- Your violation or violation of any of these user conditions that are similar or any applicable law or regulations, whether or not referred to in these terms and conditions of use,
- Your violation of any rights of others, Including service providers regulated by the application,
- Your use or misuse of the application or service. Legal liability Information, recommendations, services or any of them provided to you on or through the website, service and application is for general information purposes only and does not represent any advice.
Snabbt will maintain as much as possible the correctness and updating of the site and the application and its contents, but it does not guarantee that the site (or application) is free from errors, defects, malware and viruses and does not guarantee the accuracy, accuracy and updating of the website and application. Snabbt is not responsible for any damages resulting from the use (or inability to use) of the site or application, including damages caused by malware or viruses, nor is it responsible for the incorrectness or incomplete information, website or application , Unless this damage is caused by intentional misconduct or by gross negligence on the part of "Snabbt". The responsibility for the quality of the services required to use the application or the entire service rests with the service provider who ultimately provides you with the service. Snabbt does not accept under any circumstances any responsibility related to the services provided by the service provider or arising therefrom, nor is responsibility for any actions, actions, behavior, or negligence, or all of the above, accepted by the service provider and therefore, the Any complaints about services should be submitted to the service provider. Modification of services: Snabbt reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to at any time:
- change services or any related materials; and / or stop publishing its services.
- If Snabbt decides to stop publishing its services, it may want to replace the services with other similar materials.
Snabbt does not make any warranties, whether express or implied, related to the services, they are all provided "as is". And you leave "Snabbt" Its responsibility is clearly, to the fullest extent possible, according to the law, for all guarantees, including, but not limited to, guarantees appropriate to a particular purpose, appropriate to certain specifications and markets, and the ability to sell property, and "Snabbt" does not guarantee the accuracy, content, or timing Services or results that the user of the services may or may not have. Snabbt, its agents, licensors, or affiliated companies will not be liable in any way for direct or indirect damages, penalties, special damages, or incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages resulting from loss Profits, business disruptions, loss of business information or other financial losses (resulting directly or indirectly from accessing and using the services (or failing to use them) or relying on them).
- violate or violate any of the terms of the user,
- if Snabbt decides that you Misusing the application or service. Snabbt is not obligated to send an earlier notice of termination of contract. The invalidity of one or more provisions. The invalidity of any of the provisions of the user’s terms that apply will not affect the validity of the other provisions contained therein. In the event that there is any invalid judgment in the aforementioned conditions of the user or an unacceptable provision in certain circumstances in accordance with the criteria of reasonableness and fairness and only to this extent, it is to be substituted between the two parties by a provision that is acceptable in observance of all conditions and conforms to the provisions of the null condition as much as possible, taking into account the content of the conditions The corresponding user and its purpose. Modification of the Service and User Conditions Snabbt reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend or replace any such user terms or conditions, or to change, suspend or discontinue the service or application (including without limitation, providing any feature or Database or content) at any time, by posting a notice on the site or by sending a notification to you through the service, application, or via email. Snabbt may also place restrictions on certain features and services or limit your access to portions of the entire service or service without notification or liability. The notification may We want to send a notification by sending a general notification about the service or application, or by sending an email to your postal address registered in the account information with "Snabbt", or by sending a letter by regular mail to your address registered in the account information with "Snabbt". The law in force and conflict resolution are subject to the same conditions as the user and apply to the settlement of any dispute, claim or dispute arising from or related to the user’s terms or any violation there of, termination, implementation, interpretation, validity, or use of the site, service, or application, to the laws and regulations applicable in Sweden The secret according to her.